Why work for Universal Care?? Because we care for you too!!
We can offer you flexible working hours so you can work just evenings, weekends, some hours or full-time during the week. Whether you are young or more mature; looking for a lifestyle change or you need to work around family commitments, we have the role to suit you!
Joining our team will provide you with an opportunity to become a Carer to the highest standard, even if you have limited experience. We care not just for our clients but our Carers too – without your hard work and dedication we would not be as successful as we are today. We’re owned by a Charitable Trust, which supports local charities, so your hard work will contribute to society!
- We pay a competitive hourly rate and are proud members of the Living Wage Foundation; paying our staff well above the Living Wage.
- Holiday Pay pot - an EXTRA 12% on earnings
- Free Training & printed certificates
- On-going support from experienced Care Managers
- Travel allowance & company pension scheme matching your 3% contribution.
Our rates per hour for CARERS are as follows:
MON-FRI: £9.00 - £9.35, SAT-SUN: £10.35 - £10.70, PUBLIC HOLIDAYS £18.00 - £18.70 for Daily Carers
££82 - £92 p/day + travel costs for Live-in Carers.