We are a market leader in providing person-centred live-in care.
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic live-in carers who practice person-centred care and are compassionate, empathetic, kind and respectful to their clients.
The role requires you to live in the home of the client receiving care and support. This can be either a short term or long term placement.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company that focuses on our employees and clients in equal measure.
The following personal attributes are considered essential to care roles.
• Willingness to work flexibly and to be willing to embrace further training and personal development
• This role will require you to obtain an Enhanced DBS check
• Fluent English both spoken and written
• At least 3-6 months experience as a live-in carer, but not essential as training will be provided across a 4-day fully-funded Induction Program.
• We are a progressive company who value and genuinely care about our employees
• Full induction, training and ongoing support
• Fantastic opportunities for career progression and personal development
• Being part of a stable, growing company
CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK STATUS: Enhanced DBS check.
RATE OF PAY: £82 - 94.50 per day, plus £30 per journey travel costs
Must be available for Induction Training 19th - 22nd February 2018 in Beaconsfield, have the 'Right To Work in the UK' and have a valid Drivers License.