Do you have a caring and compassionate nature and want to make a difference to the quality of life of local older people?
- Gain an NVQ in Health & Social Care - fully funded by us, after doing our free 4-day Induction Programme - you provide your time we provide the training (& lunch)
- Enjoy extensive on-going paid training and support throughout your career
- 1 hour minimum client calls, often much longer as you will be supporting our Live-In Carers with Carer relief
- Great hourly rate of £9 - £10.70 an hour (double rate for bank holidays)
- Car mileage for business travel
- Company Pension, Holiday pay, Bonus
- No prior experience necessary (full training will be given)
- Warm and approachable character
- Willingness to adapt to the changing demands of your clients
- Must be compassionate!
- Your own car / motorbike and driving license
- Great hours available for those willing to work early mornings, evenings and weekends
We are renowned for the quality of care we provide our clients. It’s award winning, it’s consistently excellent and it’s one of the main reasons why we have become the highest regarded home care company in the area.
We have clients in Beaconsfield, Hedgerley, High Wycombe (Downley, Lane End), Loudwater, Hazlemere, Penn, Holmer Green & Widmer End, Marlow, Flackwell Heath, Farnham Common, Beaconsfield and Jordans, Gerrards Cross, Chalfont St Peter, Denham Garden Village, Stokenchurch, Tylers Green & West Wycombe.
So if you think you have the compassion we are look for...apply today! You do however need your own transport, valid drivers license and an Enhanced Adult & Child DBS.
We look forward to hearing from you.